Our Foundation funds organizations that strengthen the neighborhoods we serve. Please see below for our guidelines and other important information on our grants process.
We support nonprofit organizations whose mission is aligned with our priority areas:
- Youth & Education
- Health & Wellness
- Quality of Life
We review applications 6 times a year. At the close of the application process, it typically takes us at 4-6 weeks to review and get back to you.
Organizations we fund must serve the community where we operate. To learn more about our operating area, please either select your store by clicking ‘Change’ at the top of this website.
From time to time, we release special RFP opportunities by invitation only for specific causes we identify as priorities.
Although we would love to help everyone, the Foundation generally does not fund:
- For-profit organizations
- Third-party organizations raising funds for a nonprofit organization we already support
- Sponsorships to individuals
- All-Star, select, travel or competition youth sports
- Individual youth athletes
- Political Parties, Candidates or Causes
- Multiple requests by any one organization
- High school or college yearbook ads
- National- or state-level events that don’t impact areas where we have stores